If your glass gets broken in you home, Shane Burk Glass & Mirror can replace it.
We can replace single pane or dual pane glass(Insulated Glass unit) for you without having to replaced the entire window assembly.

Most newer home windows use two pieces of glass with an air space(insulator) in betweeen them to do this more effeciently.
This type of glass is call Insulated Glass or IG units.  We can replace only the damaged IG unit even if it has bars and argon gas in it.

Shane Burk Glass & Mirror can replace just the IG unit(s) that need it without having to replace the enitre window and frame.  

Broken Home Glass